Developing and Implementing an Outward Mindset
Advanced Facilitator Training (Train-the-Trainer) TTT | Becoming a certified Arbinger Facilitator for your organisation is rewarding – personally and professionally. It involves the following five basic steps:
- Comply with the prerequisites for attending the Advanced Arbinger Facilitator Training course
- Identify issues or challenges within the organisation where Arbinger’s work can be a solution
- Attend the three-day Advanced Arbinger Facilitator Training course
- Obtain certification on successful completion of the five-day course
- Deliver the Arbinger programme to your organisation
Once certified, facilitators are licensed to offer Arbinger training to members of their employing organisation only.
3 days of content
Group Size | Maximum of 8 delegates
During the 3-day training participants will learn:
- How to facilitate Arbinger’s Developing and Implementing an Outward Mindset programme.
- How to facilitate the application of Arbinger’s core philosophy to the workplace.
Before you may register for this course, you will need to apply. For questions regarding certification and licensing, please contact Dr Cobus Pienaar at +27 83 417 8224
Advanced Arbinger Facilitator Training is an advanced training programme that explores the breadth and depth of Arbinger’s ground-breaking work. We ask that participants come prepared to deepen their understanding of Arbinger’s material and explore its application to their personal and professional lives. You need to have done the following before you may attend any advanced training:
- Attended a Two-Day Arbinger Programme – Developing and Implementing an Outward Mindset
- Read the following three Arbinger publications:
- Leadership and Self-Deception
- The Anatomy of Peace
- Outward Mindset
Licensing and Certification
On successful completion of the three-day course, facilitators are certified to use the Arbinger material (Developing and Implementing an Outward Mindset) in their employing organisations only. Arbinger will sign a contract with the individual and company before attending the training, which will outline the scope of delivery, including what material they may use and the cost of training material for each delegate they will train and the other Terms and Conditions associated with this license. Please contact the Arbinger Institute for more information on the Terms and Conditions via our contact form.
Please keep in mind that this course is for employees who will offer Arbinger’s training component in their organisation. This course is not for independent consultants, coaches or other external organisational development service providers.
Who Should Attend
Leaders, managers and those responsible for organisational growth
Developing and Implementing and Outward Mindset Facilitator™ handbook
R45 000.00 + VAT per person