The Outward Mindset
Unknowingly, too many of us operate from an inward mindset—a narrow-minded focus on self-centered goals and objectives. When faced with personal ineffectiveness or lagging organisational performance, most of us instinctively look for quick-fix behavioural band-aids, not recognising the underlying mindset at the heart of our most persistent challenges. Through true stories and simple yet profound guidance and tools, The Outward Mindset enables individuals and organisations to make the one change that most dramatically improves performance, sparks collaboration, and accelerates innovation—a shift to an outward mindset.
The reflection and discussion questions in this guide can be used to enrich individual and group study of The Outward Mindset. Reading, pondering, and discussing the book using this guide can help you implement changes in thought patterns, assumptions about situations in your life, or views of yourself and others. The process is enhanced by reflecting on, writing about, and/or discussing the topic prompts and thought provoking questions this guide provides.
Outward Mindset Mini-Course
What you will get in this mini online course:
- Learn what’s new in the 2nd edition of the bestselling book, including the flawed assumption beneath most leadership development programs
- Dive into recent research results from Arbinger and other mindset researchers
- Understand the “self-deception gap” and the opportunity it presents
- Access three different mindset assessments for free, including the new Mindset Styles Assessment
- Leave with a game plan – practical ideas you can implement right away to start driving better results
See the last page of the FREE STUDY GUIDE for more information on how to gain access.